Tuesday, April 17, 2007

PERSISTENCE- A KEY TO ONLINE SUCCESS




Free Cell Phones




With what I have experienced so far online,I think the key is patience,persistence and have a strategy which you stick to, tweak when you have to or restrategise if you need to.

Lets start with patience. Most people believe making money online is a piece of cake. That just send out a few ads and you have $$$$ waiting for you!Unfortunately it does not work that way.

Its work, work and work. And its learning,failing and learning. With the necessary patience, if you don't give up, you will definitely make it.

Let me give you my own example.

In a recent development, I placed a number of ads expecting to be flooded with loads of positive responses i.e. money in the bank. But guess what , nothing happened! Man, did I want to die.

But rather than give up, I decided to tweak the ad and guess what I started getting responses. The normal response should have been to give up

Most of us and even I have several times been guilty of giving up and seeking something else to do.

Another sign of lack of patience is that we expect too much so soon.

We write a few articles and we expect all the traffic in the world and when it does not show up, we scream the house down. Or we place adverts and guess what, no responses. Though dispiriting, never give up.

Understand this. Many drops many a mighty ocean. Even little response building up incremental will eventually become a flood. And as you make mistakes,you learn! When you apply what you learn, then the money starts rolling in!

Hence never give up but exercise patience. To make money online, you need patience .Results don't come in one day.

I hope you are enjoying this thread. I will keep you posted

No comments: