Friday, April 27, 2007

What I learnt about SEO from my Google adsense

.




I am new into SEO game but I am now interested in learning fast after the experience below

The other day,I decided to have a new submission for my blog. It was on article submission.

Upon posting it, I noticed something immediately. My adwords on my blog changed. I was initially amazed at this. Adsense started showing ads related to article submissions.

I quickly changed the header and the first few words and voila, the ads now changed to that for money making opportunities which I much prefer.

I now remember what SEO experts say about content. That the headlines and the first 100 words are very important to the search robots and I now agree with that.

I appreciate finding this out myself. It re-enforces into my mind 10,000% what I am learning. It is also proof that the experts are not lying.

Will you like to share with us any information you have about SEO?

Internet Marketers Guide To Free Traffic !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I think you are so excited about SEO term. If you want to know more about SEO Terms. Read SEO Tips and Techniques at ExpertSEOGroup.blogspot.com

If you got useful resource please have a comment on blog.

Thanks